Wednesday, July 23, 2008

> I hate the world today.
Your so good to me i know but i cant change.
Tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe im an angel underneath.
[these lyrics are found on http://www.songlyrics.com]
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday i cried
Must have been relived to see the softer side.
I could understand why you'd be so confused, i dont invy you
Im a little bit of everything all put into one
Im a bitch, im a lover im child, im a mother, im a sinner, im a saint, i do not feel ashammed, im your elf, im your dream, im nothing in between you know you wouldnt want it any other way.
So take me as i am this may mean you'll have to be a stronger man just to show when i start to make you nervous and im going to extremes and tomorrow i'll be changed and today wont mean a thing. Im a bitch, im a lover, im a child, im a mother, im a sinner, im a saint, i do not feel ashammed. Im your elf, im your dream, im nothing in between you know you wouldnt want it any other way..... Just when you think you got me figured out the seasons already changed and, I think your cool you do what you do and dont try to save me... im a bitch, im a lover,im a child, im a mother, im a sinner, im a saint, i do not feel ashammed, im your elf, im your dream, im nothing in between you know you wouldnt want it any other way, im a bitch, im a tease, im a goddess on my knees, when it hurts, when you suffer im your angel undercover, im a drunk, im revived, you can say im not alive i wouldnt want it any other way.

No comments: